Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
- Day 1: Arrival to Santiago de Compostela and accommodation.
- Day 2: Santiago de Compostela-Negreira. Transfer to Cee and accommodation en Hotel Insua / Apartamentos Insua Corcubión / Albergue Camiño das Estrelas (according with your package).
- Day 3: Transfer to Negreira. Negreira-Olveiroa. Transfer to Cee and accommodation en Hotel Insua / Apartamentos Insua Corcubión / Albergue Camiño das Estrelas (according with your package).
- Day 4: Transfer to Olveiroa. Olveiroa-Cee. Accommodation in Hotel Insua / Apartamentos Insua Corcubión / Albergue Camiño das Estrelas (according with your package).
- Day 5: Cee-Finisterre. Transfer to Cee and accommodation en Hotel Insua / Apartamentos Insua Corcubión / Albergue Camiño das Estrelas (according with your package).
- Day 6: Breakfast and end of our services.
The price includes:
- Bed and breakfast every day.
- Luggage transfer in all the stages of the Way (maximum 15 kilos per person in just a rucksack).
- Accommodation: Hotels, Rural Houses, Hostels or Inns (According to the availability and the dates).
- Travel insurance.
- If the accommodation is not located in the same village of arrival/departure of the stage, you will be provided with an arrival transfer from the end of the stage to the hotel and from the hotel to the beggining of the stage the following day. This servive has no additional cost.
- An advance os 100 euros / booking (non-refundable at the time of booking. The rest must be paid one month before the departure.
- In case of cancellation with more than 15 days before the departure, we will refund you the money except 100 euros / booking in respect of non-refundable advance.
- In case of cancellation with lless than 15 days, the total booking will lost.
The Camino to Finisterre is the only one which starts in Santiago de Compostela and search of the end of the earth, where the sun dies. In this first stage, we will go along paths between oak trees and eucalyptus forests towards Negreira. We leave Santiago by going across the Sarela river to reach the Alto do Vento. The difficulty part of this stage is the Alto de Ovellas. Then, we go down to Augapesada, the banks of theTambre river and the beautiful place of Ponte Maceira, to reach the end of the stage in Negreira.
This stage connects the basin of Tambre to the one of Xallas river in a long journey that runs along paths through forests and farms. We leave Negreira by the bridge over the Barcala river to enjoy a pleasant scenery. There are not very many services for pilgrims in the first kilometers of the stage up to arrive at Santa Mariña. We will go through the Embalse da Fervenza, Ponte Olveira and we will be soon in Olveiroa. This lovely village has increased its services for pilgrims in the last years.
We leave Olveiroa contemplating the beauty of the Xallas River up to Logoso where we have services for pilgrims. Later on, we will reach Hospital, where an old hospital for pilgrims was located. Here we have the fork Fisterra-Muxia and a continuous going down will lead us to Cee, with wonderfull panoramic views of the bay.
From Cee we set out towards Corcubión; a beautiful little village facing the sea. The end of this stage may be done all along the beach of Langosteira, next to the sea of A Costa da Morte before going up to the lighthouse which represents the end of the Camino de Finisterre.
STRETCH PROFIFE SANTIAGO-FISTERRA